domingo, 15 de janeiro de 2012

tai ji quan 24 form

Thirdly, u said u want to obtain the instructor certification from China on 太极拳。I think u should first find a formal agency that is authorised by Chinese martial arts(wushu)association in ur country. Just like if I want to take an SAT examination, I should go to the city where the exam is held and certified by the US government in my country.And then u can ask whatever questions u have to the officers there.Hmm,I am not sure if my answer has gotten to ur point. and hope it will help.haha!
Last, I have got some foreign friends,but haven't talk face to face,haha!all are on the internet.


"I also play the guitar in a blues band, wo zai blues yue dui tan ji ta. 我在blues 乐队弹吉他。
I love to paint in canvas wo xi huan hua you hua. 我喜欢画油画
a I practice Taiji Quan" wo lian xi tai ji quan 我练习太极拳
If u really want to learn Chinese well u need to buy some Chinese studying books and learn to say simple sentences like the sample given above.and then u have the ablity to go into depth on Chinese study and i will try my best to help u.
Hi Pier,sorry to have replied to ur letter so late.I didn't see ur latest letter until two days before yesterday bacause the whole last week was our National Day and I wasn't at home.I called the Chinese Wushu Association to ask the officer about the 24 style 太极拳。They told me that China at present don't have an apartment to give a certification on 太极拳 in Brazil and they were not sure whether would have in the near future. They said they did have such activities to confer a certification in many places in the world, but very little frenquence in Brazil. The officer said if the country u stay don't have a regulation to limite people to teach 太极拳(such as in Canada,people who have been put into prison and have sex violate to other people cannot teach it),u can start ur teaching as long as u r willing to(nobody will care). If the student u teach don't question the qualification of ur taijiquan teaching,u can start now and continue it. If not, only under the circumstance that at least as many as 60 people who want to recieve the certification can Chinese Officer come to ur country to test u (they just cannot come for one person from China), or if u really want to obtain this certification u'd better travel to China for it.
Well that's all the officer said and I think it's really a difficult option if u really want a credential from China.Now let me tell u something about 太极拳 in China.Here in China u can see lots of people in parks, in the universities, in the communities teaching taijiquan.Some of them don't have a certification.It's a common thing here and it's easy to find place to test,not only in the formal apartment but in universities and some other places.Hmm,in this case,unless ur student creat difficulties for u,u can start ur own bisniess right now in my point of view!

0 Comentários:

Postar um comentário

Assinar Postar comentários [Atom]

<< Página inicial